Position: Technical Instructor/Trainer
Location: Philadelphia, PA (on site).
Job Description: Full time professional to provide technical instruction and coordinate training of specialized industrial equipment. Experience as an instructor for the U.S. Navy or other military service branch on machinery equipment is highly desired. Candidate should be self-motivated and willing to learn and collaborate in a high-involvement work team environment.
Competitive benefits package/401k available. Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite, including Word, Excel and PPT.
- Schedule all training activities for the program while tracking and recording trainee qualifications.
- Maintain the qualified trainee list and provide weekly metric updates to the Training Manager.
- Serve as a qualification instructor for all facility systems and equipment under test.
- Familiarize themselves with all Facility and Equipment Under Test (EUT) components and systems by attending classroom instruction at and participating in walk-throughs with other instructors.
- Provide “on the floor” support during test certification workups.
- Track job qualification progress of trainees.
- Track and record user feedback on training materials.
- Develop knowledge checks and test questions for trainee qualifications.
Clearance: US citizenship required. Applicants selected will be subjected to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements.
Education: Bachelor’s-level degree in a Technical Field, or Education in related Training Systems discipline, or equivalent validation/certification gained through service in the US Military in the field of Junior Officer or Non-Commissioned Officer/Enlisted (E4 or above).
To apply, please complete click on the online application button, complete the application form and upload your resume by clicking on the select file button.
Any questions or concerns please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Gemini offers a competitive benefits package and 401k Plan. As a federal government contractor, we participate in the e-Verify program. Gemini is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.