Project Scheduler (Oracle Primavera)
Philadelphia Navy Yard. Occasional travel required.
Full-time professional to support the Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA) and Naval Surface Warfare Center (NSWCPD) in their mission to enable research, development, test and evaluation, engineering, systems integration, in-service fleet engineering with cybersecurity, comprehensive logistics, and life cycle savings through commonality for surface and undersea vehicle machinery, ship systems, equipment, and material.
Development and updates of Integrated Product Schedules/Integrated Master Schedules (IPS/IMS) using Oracle Primavera (P6) and Microsoft Project, including the following:
- Define task durations for projects, tests, and other large-scale program milestones
- Apply project management principles and practices, including EVM, in the development of schedules
- Interface with key stakeholders/clients as required to monitor schedules and financial reports, create progress reports, produce risk assessments and critical path analyses, recommend corrective actions.
Competitive benefits package/ 401k available. Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
- 2+ years of project Scheduling and Analysis using Oracle Primavera (P6)
- 2+ years’ experience with Microsoft Office Suite including Excel, PowerPoint, and/or Microsoft Project
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to follow set standards.
- Experience with U.S. Navy projects or another military service branch.
- Ability to research, learn, and adapt to new technologies.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, professional reliability, and commitment to excellence.
- Superior time management skills and ability to multi-task to meet assigned deadlines.
Must be a US citizen. Applicant selected will be subjected to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for the DoD security clearance.
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Business from an accredited college or university, or equivalent validation/certification gained through service in the US Military.
To apply, please complete click on the online application button, complete the application form and upload your resume by clicking on the select file button. Any questions or concerns please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Gemini offers a competitive benefits package and 401k Plan. As a federal government contractor, we participate in the e-Verify program. Gemini is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.