Web Developer/Computer Specialist
Gemini Technologies, Inc. is currently seeking a motivated and enthusiastic Web Developer/Computer Specialist to join a team to support the FAA Airport Technology Research and Development (ATRD) Program located the FAA William J. Hughes Technical Center (WJHTC) in Atlantic City, NJ.
Position: Web Developer/Computer Specialist
- Design, develop, edit, test, and maintain web content
- Prepare high-quality digital content and multimedia (audio, visual, video, etc.)
- Computer/IT generalist to assist with troubleshooting and problem-solving
Must be able to:
- Communicate effectively with all levels of management and staff – both verbal and written
- Collaborate with other designers
- Troubleshoot website and basic user HW/SW problems
- Maintain and update website(s)
- Monitor website traffic
- Stay up-to-date on technology
- Familiarity with graphics editing tools such as Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator and similar tools
- Understanding of digital file structures and image manipulation
- Strong organizational skills, detail-oriented, follow explicit instructions
- Familiarity with desktop publishing software (preferred)
- Ability to multitask and adapt to changing priorities
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience with audio/visual editing, software development especially utilizing .NET and Django frameworks
Location: FAA William J. Hughes Technical Center (WJHTC) in Atlantic City, NJ
Clearance: Applicants selected will be subjected to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements.
Gemini offers a competitive benefits package and 401k Plan As a federal government contractor, we participate in the e-Verify program. Gemini is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
***To apply, please submit your resume and completed employment application to: firstname.lastname@example.org