Senior Technical Writer/Editor
Telecommuting. Occasional travel required.
Full-time professional to oversee and manage IETM/ETM and IKTB development for the US Army’s Program Manager Tactical Radios (PM TR) to ensure that these products are delivered within cost, on time, and within specifications.
Competitive benefits package/ 401k available. Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
- Minimum of 15 years relevant work experience with developing tactical radio installation kit technical bulletins and installing tactical radio equipment on Army light and medium tactical vehicles.
- Experience with tactical radio equipment including:
- SINCGARS Radio Set to include legacy ASIP Radio Sets (AN/VRC-88, AN/VRC-90, AN/VRC-92, AN/VRC-110, AN/VRC-111)
- High Frequency (HF) Radios Sets (AN/VRC-104, AN/GRC-106)
- SATCOM Radios (AN/PSC-5/C/D, AN/PRC-117F, AN/VRC-103, AN/PRC-117G, AN/VRC-114)
- Software defined radios such as the AN/VRC-119, AN/VRC-121, AN/VRC-116, AN/VRC-117, AN/VRC-124, AN/VRC-125, AN/VRC126, AN/VRC-127, AN/VRC-132, and AN/VRC-135.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, professional reliability, and commitment to excellence
- Superior time management skills and ability to multi-task to meet assigned deadlines
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills for interpretation of information contained in design/work documentation
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to follow set standards
Must be a US citizen. Applicant selected will be subjected to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for the DoD security clearance.
Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field from an accredited college or university.
To apply, please complete click on the online application button, complete the application form and upload your resume by clicking on the select file button. Any questions or concerns please email email@example.comVoluntary Self ID Disability Online Application
Gemini offers a competitive benefits package and 401k Plan. As a federal government contractor, we participate in the e-Verify program. Gemini is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.