Senior Lead, Training Specialist
Telecommuting. Occasional travel required.
Full-time professional to lead the development of training materials and conduct classes in proper operation and maintenance procedures for PEO C3T programs and various agencies within the Department of Defense.
Competitive benefits package/ 401k available. Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
- Provide resident and on-site technical assistance and training (both platform and hands-on) in the operation and maintenance of assigned systems and associate items to gain audits/installations in/from CONUS and OCONUS locations.
- Serve as an expert in training students in tasks required to test-operate, align, repair, service, and fault-isolate / troubleshoot the particular system to the lowest-replaceable units.
- Interpret and articulate signal analysis, schematic diagram analysis, block diagrams, and wiring diagrams.
- Inform students of the complete objective purpose of the lesson while maintaining motivation and interest throughout the entire classroom instruction.
- Conduct training courses with a professional understanding of the principles of learning and teaching methods and the application of those principles and methods.
- Provide responses and answers to questions/problems from the field.
- Identify the best approach training requirements, including, but not limited to, hardware, software, simulations, course assessment and refreshment, assessment centers, oral examination, interviews, computer-assisted and adaptive testing, behavior-based assessment and performance, team and unit assessment, and measurement.
- Minimum of ten (10) years of training experience in planning, coordinating and overseeing New Equipment Training and IKPT.
- Minimum of 15 years of experience with tactical radio equipment including:
- SINCGARS Radio Set to include legacy ASIP Radio Sets (AN/VRC-88, AN/VRC-90, AN/VRC-92, AN/VRC-110, AN/VRC-111)
- High Frequency (HF) Radios Sets (AN/VRC-104, AN/GRC-106)
- SATCOM Radios (AN/PSC-5/C/D, AN/PRC-117F, AN/VRC-103, AN/PRC-117G, AN/VRC-114)
- Software defined radios such as the AN/VRC-119, AN/VRC-121, AN/VRC-116, AN/VRC-117, AN/VRC-124, AN/VRC-125, AN/VRC126, AN/VRC-127, AN/VRC-132, and AN/VRC-135.
- Tactical Networking Radios such as the AN/PRC-166, AN/PRC-168.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, professional reliability, and commitment to excellence
- Superior time management skills and ability to multi-task to meet assigned deadlines
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills for interpretation of information contained in design/work documentation
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to follow set standards
Must be a US citizen. Applicant selected will be subjected to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for the DoD security clearance.
Bachelor’s degree in engineering, communications, or a related field from an accredited college or university.
To apply, please complete click on the online application button, complete the application form and upload your resume by clicking on the select file button. Any questions or concerns please email email@example.comVoluntary Self ID Disability Online Application
Gemini offers a competitive benefits package and 401k Plan. As a federal government contractor, we participate in the e-Verify program. Gemini is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.