Senior Lead, Training Developer
Telecommuting. Occasional travel required.
Full-time professional to oversee and manage all training support packages and computer-based training development for the US Army’s Program Manager Tactical Radios (PM TR) to ensure that these products are delivered within cost, on time, and within specifications.
Competitive benefits package/ 401k available. Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
- Lead lower-graded training developers by providing expert guidance and assistance
- Review, assist, and mentor lower-grade employees’ work for quality and accuracy
- Coordinate work efforts with Contract Officer Representative.
- Establish early and continuous working relationships with project managers, contractors, subcontractors, and appropriate development and production activities during the development of training materials.
- Review all OEM TSP deliverables for compliance with Army regulations.
- Works on TSP Verifications and Institutional Training requirements.
- Maintain the training materials in a current, up-to-date condition, working closely with maintenance and engineering.
- Serves as an expert in providing technical guidance and information to meet requirements.
- Prepare lesson plans, training catalogs, and course materials; write instructional objectives and achieve a high standard during all training.
- Serve as an expert in instructional technology including knowledge of audiovisual design, production, and policies and procedures, which lead to qualification as an instructor.
- Design training scenarios, approaches, objectives, plans, tools, aids, curricula, and other state-of-the-art technologies related to training and behavioral studies.
- Identify the best approach training requirements to include, but not limited to, hardware, software, simulations, course assessment and refreshment, assessment centers, oral examinations, interviews, computer-assisted and adaptive testing, behavior-based assessment and performance, and team and unit assessment and measurement.
- Minimum of ten (10) years of progressive experience in planning and overseeing Material Fielding Services.
- Minimum of 15 years of experience with tactical radio equipment including:
- SINCGARS Radio Set to include legacy ASIP Radio Sets (AN/VRC-88, AN/VRC-90, AN/VRC-92, AN/VRC-110, AN/VRC-111)
- High Frequency (HF) Radios Sets (AN/VRC-104, AN/GRC-106)
- SATCOM Radios (AN/PSC-5/C/D, AN/PRC-117F, AN/VRC-103, AN/PRC-117G, AN/VRC-114)
- Software defined radios such as the AN/VRC-119, AN/VRC-121, AN/VRC-116, AN/VRC-117, AN/VRC-124, AN/VRC-125, AN/VRC126, AN/VRC-127, AN/VRC-132, and AN/VRC-135.
- Tactical Networking Radios such as the AN/PRC-166, AN/PRC-168.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, professional reliability, and commitment to excellence
- Superior time management skills and ability to multi-task to meet assigned deadlines
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills for interpretation of information contained in design/work documentation
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to follow set standards
Must be a US citizen. Applicant selected will be subjected to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for the DoD security clearance.
Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field from an accredited college or university.
To apply, please complete click on the online application button, complete the application form and upload your resume by clicking on the select file button. Any questions or concerns please email firstname.lastname@example.orgVoluntary Self ID Disability Online Application
Gemini offers a competitive benefits package and 401k Plan. As a federal government contractor, we participate in the e-Verify program. Gemini is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.