Gemini Technologies, Inc. is seeking a candidate to fulfill an Inventory Specialist position in a small but growing company on a contingency basis. Candidate must possess exceptional organizational skills, attention to detail, knowledge of organizational databases, and requires minimal guidance and supervision. Must be an excellent communicator (written and verbal) and possess skills in Microsoft Word and Adobe Acrobat.
Candidate will provide support for maintaining inventory of research documents. Scanning, organizing, categorizing and uploading documents to a database management system. Qualified candidate will be required to:
- Organize project file documents and determine if any documents or samples need to be stored on-site (such as CDs, special photos, original maps).
- Categorize files according to type and or relevance.
- Scan documents to allow them to be searchable.
- Create projects on a database and upload using proper naming/numbering protocols.
- Perform quality assurance checks on scanned documents.
- Communicate with supervisors and customers to manage efforts and meet project goals
Applicants selected will be subjected to a government security investigation and must be able to obtain and maintain Federal-level security clearance
Gemini offers a competitive benefits package and 401k Plan. As a federal government contractor, we participate in the e-Verify program. Gemini is an Equal opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Southern New Jersey
Competitive benefits package/401k available
***To apply, please submit your resume and completed employment application to:
Gemini offers a competitive benefits package and 401k Plan. As a federal government contractor, we participate in the e-Verify program. Gemini is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.