||Database Administrator (DBA)
||Egg Harbor, NJ
- Design, develop, establish and maintain reliable database structures to effect control and tracking of engineering data.
- Creating and managing searchable database of response and performance data collected from full-scale test at National Airport Pavement Test Facility (NAPTF) and field instrumentation sites.
- Database analysis may, on occasion, be conducted in a formal setting supporting a specific effort as required by the client.
- Proficient with SQL Server programming/administration
- Proficient with Visual Basic
- Experience with database administration
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, or Engineering from an accredited college or university
- Must have at least 5 years’ experience in database development and administration
- Applicants selected will be subjected to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements.
**To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com including your salary requirements.
Return to Careers