Location: Egg Harbor Township, NJ
- Design and execution of full-scale test experiment
- Perform comprehensive analysis of pavement response, performance, and evaluation data
- Conduct advanced HMA and PCC material characterization
- Prepare high-quality technical reports and articles
- In-depth knowledge of pavement design and analysis is a must.
- Experience in flexible and rigid pavement design methods, such as FAARFIELD, MEPDG, and Pavement Management Systems concepts is essential.
- Experience in accelerated pavement testing is desired.
- Experience in airport operation, runway design, and construction materials preferred.
Education Req: Shall have a 4-year engineering degree from an accredited college or university and an advanced degree in civil engineering (MS or Ph.D.) with a specialization in pavement area.
Clearance: Applicants selected will be subjected to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements.
***To apply, please submit your resume and completed employment application to
Gemini offers a competitive benefits package and 401k Plan. As a federal government contractor, we participate in the e-Verify program. Gemini is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.