Geminiís GSA contract under Professional Engineering Services (PES) Schedule 871 is available through GSA Advantage!®, at GSAAdvantage.gov. This contract includes the following Special Item Numbers (SINs) which are also available to state and local governments under the Disaster Recovery Purchasing provision:
- 871-1; Strategic Planning for Technology Programs and Activities;
- 871-2; Concept Development and Requirements Analysis;
- 871-3; System Design, Engineering and Integration;
- 871-4; Test and Evaluation;
You can review our GSA PES Schedule Here.
In addition to our GSA schedule, Gemini is teamed on the following contract vehicles:
- Transportation Security Administrationís (TSA) Specialized Security Training (SST 900)
- US Army Communications Electronics Commandís (CECOM) Rapid Response 3rd Generation (R23G)
- CECOM Strategic Services Sourcing (S3) Contract
- CECOM FBCB2/BFT Global Warfighter II
- Defense Intelligence Agencyís Counterintelligence and Human Intelligence Training Advanced Solutions Enterprise (DIA CHASE)
- Department of Homeland Securityís Ironman II Blanket Purchase Agreement
Please contact Jay Graser at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.