Gemini initiates original research, provides technical direction, supervises inter-disciplinary teams, and manages projects to support the FAA’s Airport Technology Research and Development (ATRD) program at the FAA William J. Hughes Technical Center (WJHTC) in Atlantic City, N.J. For more detailed information on the support Gemini provides to the FAA, please visit http://www.airporttech.tc.faa.gov/
Gemini is currently seeking a qualified civil engineer. From pavement design and analysis to material characterization to evaluation and implementation, we offer career opportunities as unique as you are. The opportunities are limitless, and if you are a Civil Engineer looking to grow and build with a dynamic and growing team, join us!
Position: Civil Engineer
Location: Egg harbor Township, NJ
- Design and execution of full-scale test experiment
- Perform comprehensive analysis of pavement response, performance, and evaluation data
- Conduct advanced HMA and PCC material characterization
- Prepare high-quality technical reports and articles
- In-depth knowledge of pavement design and analysis is a must.
- Experience in flexible and rigid pavement design methods, such as FAARFIELD, MEPDG, and Pavement Management Systems concepts is essential.
- Experience in accelerated pavement testing is desired.
- Experience in airport operation, runway design, and construction materials preferred.
Clearance: Applicants selected will be subjected to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements.
Education Req: Shall have a 4-year engineering degree from an accredited college or university and an advanced degree in civil engineering (MS or Ph.D.) with a specialization in pavement area.
Competitive benefits package/ 401k available. Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.